Please send your job application in written form to our Erlangen office. Contact details see ››› here.
We are looking for project engineers for revamp projects mainly in the steel industry.
The job covers the whole "life cycle" of a project: preparation of tenders, developing concepts for revamp projects, hardware and software engineering as well as the commissioning on customer sites.
You are an Electrical Engineer (BS or MS). The most important skills for us are:
- Profound knowledge in the field of automation systems, control systems and drives
- Experience in engineering work within complex automation projects
- Interest in wide range of technical tasks and the ability to think abstractly
- Commitment for our projects and the willingness to worldwide traveling
- Good command of spoken and written German and English
We are looking for freelancers for engineering support in our revamp projects focusing mainly on the steel industry.
The job will be to handle single subsystems or functions within a project, e.g.
- Complete engineering and commissioning of visualisation systems (usually WinCC or Intouch).
- Programming of complete PLC-based functions (on basis SIMATIC S7).
We are also interested in getting in touch with freelancers who we can contact in the future according to requirements.
Internships / Diploma thesis
An internship or diploma thesis can be done within several development projects in the automation field.